AMOSS brings together guidance, conventions and standards for a wide range of scientific disciplines and aspects of communication. It is researched, written and tested specifically for an Australian audience. Get practical and expert guidance to help you:
- write for your audience
- edit for clarity, accuracy and consistency
- follow correct scientific style in a range of disciplines
- learn about data visualisation and infographics
- create effective tables, graphs, maps and photos
- meet best practice for accessibility.
Now available at https://www.sciencestyle.com.au
Why use the Australian manual of scientific style?
AMOSS was developed by Australian professionals in science writing, editing and design, with input from discipline experts.
Easy to use
AMOSS has clear navigational features and an effective search function. You can set bookmarks to tag frequently used sections so that you can find them quickly and easily.
A living resource
We invite the Australian science, editing and design communities to be part of AMOSS. We welcome your comments and ideas for incorporation in future editions.